Don’t let an unpredictable event or a diving accident waste your “holidays budget” !
Discover below travel and diving insurances selected by Dazzle Dive
1 – WorldNomads
Travel insurance: simple & flexible
You can buy, extend and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from over 150 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need
WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most
Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance
All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
Commitment to exceptional customer service
We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
2 – CHAPKA ASSURANCE (only for European citizens)
It is the complete assistance travel insurance for overseas trips of less than 90 days. CAP ASSISTANCE is for everyone: luggage, medical expenses, repatriation, loss of identification documents, need for a replacement driver, refund for a trip cut short…If you wish to benefit from a cancellation insurance in addition to the assistance service, you can select the “all reasons” cancellation option.
- Repatriation assistance 24/24
- Medical expenses and hospitalisation
- Early return
- Search and rescue expenses
- Assistance in the event of death
- Assistance in the event of loss at home
- Bagage insurance
- Assistance at home following repatriation
- Travel assistance (in event of theft of identity documents, credit cards, transportation tickets, medical advices…)
- Legal assistance
- Individual assistance (capital in event of death or disability)
- Civil liability abroad
- Trip interruption expenses
- Replacement vehicle
- “All reasons” cancellation insurance (optional)
SUBSCRIPTION CONDITIONS ?
- must be a European resident (EU countries including Switzerland, Norway, Monaco)
- lenght of trip may not exceed 90 days
- being in good health at the time of subscription and not having been hospitalised in the 6 monts preceding the departure date
- cancellation insurance cover may not exceed 8000 € per person
Clic on button below for subscription and price list
3 – DIVEASSURE
DIVING & TRAVEL INSURANCE
DiveAssure offers diving insurance and travel/diving insurance for divers from 8 to 70 YO, all nationalities.
Diving locally or abroad? DiveAssure’s annual and short-term DiveSafe plans offer the coverage you need. The DiveSafe plan includes coverage for medical expenses, emergency medical evacuations, hyperbaric treatments and more.
Medical coverage is unlimited and in case of a diving accident your policy will pay directly and in real-time to hyperbaric chambers and other medical facilities around the world, saving you the need to pay a large amount out of pocket. The Duke Dive Medicine center – a leading team of dedicated hyperbaric medicine experts will monitor your evacuation and provide supervision and consultation services to assure that you receive the suitable and most professional treatment.
DIVING AND TRAVEL INSURANCE
DiveAssure’s specialty is diving insurance and DiveAssure have been doing it exclusively since 1999. DiveAssure works hand-in-hand with the diving medical team of Duke Dive Medicine at Duke University, NC, USA, to provide their members with medical consultation and assistance, given by the best professionals in the field. DiveAssure understands the diver’s needs and so their plans include diving accident coverage, travel insurance benefits and additional unique diving related insurance benefits, all bundled together and offered exclusively by DiveAssure.
Dive&Travel and Dive&Travel Plus
DiveAssure offers 2 dive &travel plans that provide comprehensive general travel and diving accident insurance. In addition, both plans include many benefits specific to diving such as coverage for lost diving days and trip cancellation due to inclement weather. The Dive & Travel Plus also offers comprehensive coverage designed specifically for liveaboard trips. This plan, as opposed to a general travel insurance program, will cover your trip expenses if you missed the departure of your liveaboard because your flight was delayed, or if you have to cancel your trip as you are medically unable to dive, yet in good health otherwise.
Option Liveaboard Rider
- Trip cancellation coverage due to a missed connection resulting in missing the liveaboard or in additional cost to join it. Coverage: up to 90% of trip cost or the maximum specified by the declared trip value.
- Trip cancellation coverage for missing liveaboard departure due to airline delays
- Coverage for lost diving days due to the following:
– Weather conditions not enabling diving/sailing
– Diving accident to other passenger on boat causing the boat to abort planned diving.
– Expenses not reimbursed by the tour operator for Mechanical breakdown to liveaboard boat causing evacuation of passengers and/or aborting trip.
– Expenses not reimbursed by the tour operator for default/mechanical breakdown to air supply
– Financial Default of the liveaboard operating company, or tour operator
Contact us to receive policies and personal contract
Book your diving and travel DiveAssure insurance today below