– Froggies Divers is located in Bunaken Island, built in the middle of Liang beach, charming resort lost in the tropical vegetation.
Nine wooden bungalows, nestled in middle of palm trees, are equipped with fans, saloon, bathroom, and a large veranda overlooking the sea. Each of them is unique, with one or two rooms, and different size, all come with private bathroom.
- Clownfish Bungalow: saloon and 2 bedrooms – Large Veranda with seaview – Ideal for family and friends group
- Barracuda and Eagle: saloon and 1 bedroom – Large Veranda with seaview – Ideal for couple and two friends
- Harlequin, Ghostpipe, Seahorse & Mandarin Bungalows: Sitting corner, double bed and veranda with seaview
- Pygmy and Nudibranch Bungalows: Twin bed – Veranda with sea view
The Restaurant / Bar is by the sea and serves a local and international cooking. A WIFI connection is available on the bar and in the dining room.
Two boats welcome up to 8 divers. They are fast and fitted with safety devices (radio, oxygen, first-aid kit, life jackets). Small groups of 6 divers on board are preferred and the ratio is 4 for 1 divemaster. Guides are Indonesian but usually speak English. The manager of the center is polyglot and speaks French.
A diving Air package is available from 4D/3N, night dive, mandarin dive and 3rd dive are with extra charge.
Families are welcome, and if your children don’t dive, then a baby sister will take care of them while you’re underwater.