Safari Bali was created by two French instructors. It takes places from March until end of November. It’s a touring stay dive of 13 days / 12 nights, with 22 dives. You will spend the night in charming hotels with swimming pool, and you will be accommodated in bungalow or in hotel room. Rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with double or twin beds, bathroom with warm and cold water.
Itinerary is as follow: :
• Day 1: Start of Safari from Seminyak, where you’ll be accommodated close to the beach and will enjoy a relax afternoon.
• Day 2: You’ll hit the road to Mejangan, islands with asthoning drop off, and you’ll stay 3 nights at Pemuteran. You’ll stop at the Flower market and Bedugul temple, close to Lake Bratan, where you’ll have your lunch. Diner at hotel.
• Day 3: 2 dives at Menjangan with lunch on the island, then dives at Pemuteran, looking for Mandarin fishes. Diner at hotel.
• Day 4: 2 dives on the famous muck dive site of Gilimanuk to observe rare critters, lunch in warung (local restaurant), visite of Pulaki temple in late afternoon, then diner at hotel with balinese dance show performed by children.
• Day 5: Bus Transfer From Pemuteran to Tulamben, with stop at Batu Ponjok Temple for ceremony, 2 dives at Tulamben, which one is a night dive on US Liberty Wreck. Lunch and diner at Sandya Restaurant.
• Day 6: 3 dives around Tulamben, lunch and diner at Sandya Restaurant
• Day 7: 2 morning dives at Tulamben, bus transfer to Amed, relax afternoon and visit of Salines. Diner at hotel.
• Day 8: 2 dives on Bunutan/Amed, kingdom of frog fishes, ghost pipe fishes, and pygmea sea horse, then a night dive. Diner at hotel.
• Day 9: 2 dives around Amed, Bus transfer from Tulamben to Candidasa crossing the Tirtagangga rice fields.
• Day 10: 2 speed boat dives on Candidasa, lunch on board. Visite of Aga, village of Tenganan, diner at hotel.
• Day 11: 2 speed boat dives on Penida/Lembongan to encounter the Mantas Ray and the incredible et Mola Mola, then a night dive, at Padang Bai. Diner at Manggala Restaurant.
• Day 12: Visite of Ubud, artistic and cultural centre of Bali, then transfer to Seminyak, diner at hotel
• Day 13: Choice between surf or shopping before transfer to airport.
The dives are done either from the beach ,or from the local boats, and sites are never very remote from the hotel. A reception center will allow you to store your equipment.
During all your stay, you will be supervised by Safari Bali Team, among which Anne Sophie and Arnaud, the founder of Safari Bali, Pyrano, Sandra and Fabien, PADI instructors and guides, Coral, Indonesian PADI instructor who has the eye to pick up the critters and he’s the better “hunter” of Mola Mola, then Agus, your driver.
The initial duration of the stay is of 13D / 12N, but if you wish a shorter stay, contact us, we can organize together a safari “à la carte”